HCA, Hospital Corporation of America EKG Technician (PRN) in Texas City, Texas
*Mainland Medical Center*_–__Texas City, TX_ __ _EKG Technician_ Founded in 1952,Mainland Medical Centerhas been part of Galveston County for more than 55 years. Originally a 90-bed hospital, we have grown to a 223 bed acute care facility offering quality, compassionate care with state-of-the-art services. Our services include inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services.
Mainland Medical Center is part of the HCA Gulf Division, a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers, cancer centers, and diagnostic imaging facilities. It offers a complete continuum of specialized health programs and services that meet the needs of Greater Houston and South Texas residents and businesses. Our growth is truly a reflection of the changing needs of our community, our patients and rapidly advancing medical technology. Our services include: * Breast Care Center * Cardiovascular Services * Center for Sleep Disorders * Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine * Emergency Services * Level II Neonatal Intermediate Care Unit * Occupational Health and Wellness * Senior Mental Health * Women’s Services
Mainland Medical Centeris currently looking for anEKG Technician.__
* Performs EKGs and holter monitors as ordered.
* Maintains CPR certification. * Manages all assigned supplies and equipment in EKG. * Completes all appropriate paper work for physician interpretation. * Competently operates EKG equipment. * Assures that patient’s charges are timely and accurate. * Log in all procedures. * Performs miscellaneous clerical duties including filing, copying, faxing, etc. * Assists with Stress testing. * Assists as needed in other related departments. * Adheres to and complies with HCA's ethics and compliance policies and procedures in the Code of Conduct. Attends annual training sessions.
* BLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
* EKG certification required.
* Must be able to interact well with patients and peers.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: EKG Technician (PRN)
Location: Texas-Texas City-Mainland Medical Center - Texas City
Requisition ID: 06218-92310