AmerisourceBergen Corporation QC Data Coordinator, Nights in SUGAR LAND, Texas
Title: QC Data Coordinator, Nights Location: United States-Texas-Sugar Land Job Number: 00001OYL
Perform a variety of day-to-day activities in support of the generation of Certificates of Analysis in support of release compounded sterile products. Tasks may include data entry, file management and clerical work. The QC Data Coordinator must pay attention to details and have good organizational skills with large quantity of data. This position will work under the direction of the Quality Control Supervisor.
- Performs final check of routing forms containing potency, identification, sterility and endotoxins tests results.
- Completes Certificate of Analysis for each batch.
- Transfers the Quality Control documents to Quality Assurance department for final batch disposition.
- Provides support to management in other data related tasks such as guardianship of matrixes and KPI.
- Performs related duties as assigned. Qualifications: 1. 1 year related experience in laboratory, quality or related experience.
- Ability to work independently, along with ability to work well within a team, and willing to work overtime or off schedule as needed to meet demands of Center.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of GMP documentation, procedures, and systems as related.
Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
High school diploma or GED required Job: Legal Jobs