Univision Office Coordinator in San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio, TX
Univision Local Media is looking for an Office Coordinator with administrative experience, to help manage the day-to-day clerical needs of our business. He/she must be customer focused with high work ethic, and enjoy working in a results-driven environment. This role ensures clear communication between management teams, efficient clerical workflow, client services and smooth office operations.
The ideal candidate should be reliable, detail-oriented, able to prioritize, time-manage, maintain a professional appearance, helpful attitude, multitask, provide client services and clerical support to various departments, in a fast-paced environment.
• Receive telephone calls, e-mail messages, great viewers and listeners, and provides assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority attentions.
• Manage multiple competing priorities daily and execute within guidelines set, take initiative to assist as issues arise and find/propose solutions to problems as they arise.
• Respond to requests for information from external and internal sources.
• Coordinate team calendar, meeting locations.
• Organize and maintain filing system, order office supplies handle mail daily, and prizing for radio and tv stations with proper filing of affidavits.
• Maintain discretion regarding confidential information that passes through the office.
• Manage multiple competing priorities daily and execute within guidelines set.
• Must communicate in a professional manner with members of the department.
• Other responsibilities, as assigned by VP and department heads.
Required Skills & Experience
• Must be proactive and open to working in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and “can-do” attitude
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities concurrently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point) Adobe, Social Media web platforms
Desired Skills & Experience
• Broadcast Media/Entertainment industry experience is a plus
• Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Able to work under pressure with frequent interruptions
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
• Must be thorough and exhibit an ability to see projects/tasks through to completion
• Excellent telephone skills and etiquette
• Must be willing to work from office in San Antonio, TX
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage:
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer