Associa Administrative Assistant in Round Rock, Texas
The Administrative Assistant handles tasks outlined herein in order to assist Community Association Managers (CAM) with daily property operations. Administrative Assistants are to establish and maintain a professional, service oriented relationship with the Association Managers, other assistants and employees, clients, homeowners, vendors, and service providers. This position involves daily contact with homeowners and board members and requires an individual that is well-spoken, customer service-oriented, and can multi-task at a quick pace.
Organizes and prepares incoming and outgoing correspondence.
Receives and responds to incoming phone calls and emails from clients and vendors.
Interprets client account ledgers, replies to client account balance inquiries, researches discrepancies.
Prepares and tracks time sensitive forms for clients and vendors
Updates client database - contact information [address, phone, email] – enter notes into client accounts
Maintains vendor database - add/update vendor information, obtain w9 and proof of insurance
Prepares documentation for accounts payable vouchers and submits invoices for payment
Processes print jobs, scanning and faxing as needed
Uses Excel, software and computer systems to track projects
Other duties as assigned.
• Requires a high school diploma or GED; Bachelors or Associates degree preferred.
• 1 - 3 years of directly related clerical or administrative support experience required; HOA, property management or condominium management related experience is a plus
• Must be able to use MS Office 2007 or later, particularly Excel and Word. Must be able to adapt to management software and computer programs being utilized by company.
• Ability to interpret and follow verbal and written instructions
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing and exercise diplomacy
• Knowledge of business correspondence including rules of grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, and spelling
• Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interface with all levels of personnel and work in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of records and to use discretion in the performance of daily activities
• Must be able to perform diversified but semi-repetitive operations following standardized methods and procedures under changing conditions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.