CoreLogic Associate, Operation Services in Irving, Texas
Posting Job Description
- Conducts research of data. Leverages all available resources, such as existing databases, third party sources and/or public information on the internet. Utilizes tools to analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business procedures. Extracts and enters appropriate data onto application, other form, or database.
- Process payments which may require reporting, payment processing, reviewing incoming bills, identifying and disbursing bills for system input, reviewing reports from mortgage companies to check for missing payments, matching bills to checks, extracting system data and forwarding to clients, determining mailing process, and preparing information and check requests for supervisor to allocate funding.
- Performs clerical duties, such as maintaining simple to complex files, searching and investigating information contained in files, processing departmental documents requiring knowledge of functional operations and entering report results into tracking system.
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must — and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
This position is responsible for the fulfillment of the CoreLogic product offerings supporting our customers in the mortgage and capital markets industry including tax, escrow, lien release and default services.
Conducts research of data, loan monitoring, quality assurance and payment processing. Extracts and compiles data into documents and reports, using a variety of tools. Processes and researches a high volume of issues, where issues are typically more complex that requires moderate knowledge of customer and company requirements. Makes outbound phone calls to taxing authorities / clients / third party vendors to procure data. May performs a variety of clerical functions as assigned.
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years related experienced (college education may count for related experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer and listening skills
- Intermediate computer skills required to retrieve, query, create and update documents and spreadsheets containing basic formulas and formatting
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and maintain tight deadlines
- Tenacity for solving detailed issues
- Analytical skills and good judgment
- Knowledge of company/client applications/system/requirements CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Position Type: Full Time
% Travel Involved: None
Country: United States