MD Anderson Cancer Center Human Resources Service Center Specialist - HR Service Center in Houston, Texas
Human Resources Service Center Specialist - HR Service Center
Location: United States, Texas, Houston, Houston (TX Med Ctr) at https://mdanderson.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/13768/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Human Resources at http://mdanderson.referrals.selectminds.com/landingpages/human-resources-opportunities-at-md-anderson-cancer-center-2
Human Resources 710246
Requisition #: 118381
HR Service Center Specialist position in our HR Service Center
Ideal candidate will have a college degree and five years of human resources, administrative, call center or clerical experience. Prefer two years HR experience. Knowledge of M.D. Anderson Cancer Center operations is preferred. An understanding of principles and practices of customer service and call centers. Previous benefit experience is a plus. Bi lingual preferred.
May substitute preferred education for experience on a one to one basis. Must pass pre-employment skills test as required and administered by Human Resources
Under the supervision of the HR Service Center (HRSC) supervisor, this candidate acts as a liaison with the designated HR Centers and Excellence and MD Anderson employees to support their transactional functions and other duties as assigned, which include but are not limited to processing benefits enrollment forms, entering new hire data, processing Kronos Correction requests, unemployment claims, etc.
This position interfaces with other Administrative and Finance processing departments to ensure HRMS employee data is processed accurately and timely. This position maintains performance standards as they relate to HR Service Center processes.
This position must exhibit excellent problem resolution and intern-personal relationship skills. Eligible for the HRSC incentive program. Employees must maintain a 95% or better accuracy rate.
Process all Human Resources transactional data including but not limited to:
· Benefits Confirmation Run
· Benefits Enrollment Forms
· 31 day changes
· Family Status Changes including
o Court orders
o Dependents entering theUS
· Finalization of Benefits
· Evidence of Insurability
· Beneficiary Forms
· Collection of 403B and 457 Retirement forms
· Assist Benefits with NEOP
· Direct State Transfers
· Surviving dependent ID numbers
· Surviving dependent benefits
· Benefit Administration Voids and Deletions
· Cobra Information
· Problem resolution with employees regarding all aspects of benefits enrollment
· Assist Benefits as Spanish/Mandarin speaking representative.
· Working knowledge of all benefit and retirement programs
2. Walk in Clients
· Annual Enrollment
· Exit interviews
· Benefits calculations
· 31 day changes from NEOP
· Family Status Changes
o Gain or loss of coverage
o Retirement Plans
o Beneficiary changes
o Court orders
o Dependents entering theUS
· KRONOS EKCR corrections
· Password Resets
· Global sign off
4. Contingent Workers
Loads all contingent worker information to the PeopleSoft system.
5. Disciplinary Actions
· Process all classified and administrative disciplinary actions.
6. Job Data Update Forms (JDUF)
· Process personnel actions for classified employees according to established processing deadlines including but not limited to:
· Cancellation of terminations
· Return from leave
· Time Status Changes
· Additional Pay
· KRONOS changes
KRONOS Leave of Absence Corrections
· Market Adjustments
· Verify submitted actions for completeness and accuracy.
· Verify turnaround JDUF document for accuracy and distribute to originating department.
· Process the weekly EJDUF electronic mail out.
· Spreadsheets including Time Clock Changes and telephone changes
- New hire process
· New hire data entry.
· Add Employee ID numbers to RAP
· Update and maintain the weekly NEOP list
· Issue webhire passwords to hiring managers
· Handles all badging request
Other transactional processing duties include but are not limited to:
· The monthly state comptroller report.
· Cell phone supplement
· Tuition Assistance
· Referral Bonus
· Degree updates
· Certification updates
· License updates
· Address Changes
· Respond to myHR email inquiries
· Working knowledge of Employee Tuition Assistance Program
· Employment Verifications
· Manual address changes
This position requires sitting at a desk, using a personal computer, keyboard, scanner, fax and copier, headset and answering the phone; occasional lifting or moving equipment less than 20 pounds. Requires interpersonal interaction with various levels of management and employees and general public, which may be stressful. Maintains business professional attire and presentation; wears identification badge.
High school diploma or equivalent. Five years of human resources, administrative, call center or clerical experience. May substitute preferred education for experience on a one to one basis. Must pass pre-employment skills test as required and administered by Human Resources. It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. http://www.mdanderson.org/about-us/legal-and-policy/legal-statements/eeo-affirmative-action.html