Source Logistics Customer Service Representative in Houston, Texas
About Us: At Source Logistics, we specialize in offering customized logistics and supply chain solutions in US markets such as: Full Service Warehousing, Order Processing, E-commerce Fulfillment, Marketing Fulfillment, Digital Printing, Complete Transportation Solutions and Information/Data Supply Chain Services.
We cater our array of services to multiple types of industries such as: food and beverage, apparel, retail, health and beauty, medical, industrial, technology, financial and others. Our mission is to help US and foreign-based companies expand and offer their services to their US customers. We help companies from all over North America, South America, Europe and Asia increase their market presence in the US through competitive supply chain solutions.
We have over 1 million square feet of warehouse space, strategically located throughout the US to provide our clients the ability to easily service their customers. Our warehouses are located in Brea, and Los Angeles, CA; N. Monroe, NJ; Portland, OR; Houston and Laredo TX.
Responsibilities: • Provides account information to customers including but not limited to account
balances, histories, and stop payments.
• Assists customers in the reconciliation of their accounts.
• Performs maintenance, placement/removal of holds, and changes for all account
• Provides timely resolution of customer complaints, concerns, and inquiries.
• Builds effective relationships and trust with customers and potential customers
by listening to their needs and educating them about the bank products and
services that are most appropriate to their situation.
• Responds effectively to customers requesting to close their accounts,
determining the reason and offering possible alternatives.
• Maintains knowledge of changes to banking environment, bank competition, and
customer business environment.
• Supports marketing campaigns and product launches.
• Accurately completes settlements on a daily basis.
• Processes ATM transaction and assists in settlement.
• Cross-sells bank products by making quality referrals and recognizing
opportunities to refer customers to others who are more knowledgeable.
• Processes customer transactions including but not limited to deposits,
withdrawals, checks, money orders, travelers’ checks, selling and redeeming
bonds; ensures all necessary information is in place prior to completing
• Opens new accounts including but not limited to checking, savings, certificate,
and money market.
• Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Requirements: • One to two years related experience or equivalent.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures.
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used
in the workplace.
• Bilingual skills a plus.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing
priorities with enthusiasm.
Bonus Points: • Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
Perks: • Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).