MWH Administrative Assistant in Frisco, Texas
MWH Constructors is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our new Stewart Creek West wastewater treatment plant project located in Frisco, Texas.
The MWH organization is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally. Consistently ranked among the top 5 Water and Waste Water companies by ENR, we are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services. The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a variety of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration.
MWH Constructors, the construction arm of MWH, performs all of the Company’s at-risk construction and design-build projects.
• Compose and/or edit letters, memos, reports, procedures, etc., as required.
• Act as liaison between own group/supervisor and others such as other departments, external contacts, clients, etc. Such liaison activities may be required to arrange meetings, clarify and resolve problems, coordinate work, maintain working relationships, public relations, etc.
• Oversee and/or process day-to-day administrative items including expense reports, supply requisitions, personnel transaction forms, operating budgets, etc. per supervisor's authorization.
• Prepare special reports, studies, statistical analysis, brochures, etc. per supervisor’s request. Such items would usually require research, development and/or interpretation of data, and be performed with little supervision or instruction.
• May interpret and administer a company policy, program or procedure requiring independent decision making.
• Works closely with the financial group to determine and resolve invoicing issues, accounts payable issues and other business unit financial issues or payroll items.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Working knowledge of general office procedures required.
Ability to organize and coordinate group work efforts required.
Proficient research, supervisory and communication skills essential.
Admin Support, Clerical
Two year business or technical degree preferred.
Senior level administrative experience, in a civil/environmental engineering or construction firm preferred.
MWHC is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading pre-construction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):