BenefitMall Recruiting Coordinator in Dallas, Texas
BenefitMall people are the key to our success!
BenefitMall is committed to hiring the very best people. At BenefitMall, we seek to recruit and develop a diverse workforce as part of our business strategy. We seek innovative, creative individuals who are ready for the challenges, responsibilities, and rewards that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
BenefitMall is dedicated to:
-Communicating openly and honestly
-Providing competitive compensation and benefits
-Maintaining a safe, healthy work environment
-Encouraging team work, individual growth and development
BenefitMall offers employees the opportunity to choose Benefit plans and programs that meet their individual needs.
The Human Resource Coordinatorprovides administrative/clerical support in one or more areas of Human Resources including but not limited to employment, employee relations, personnel records, and onboarding.
- Process all new hire paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Organize and maintain all personnel files and other HR related information.
- Responds to a wide variety of inquires which may involve researching programs, polices, and procedures.
- Responds to all employment verification requests.
- Complete all necessary backgrounds for new hire candidates.
- Assist Recruiter with compiling, logging and screening of candidates.
- Completes onboarding procedures for New Hires.
- Compile and maintain reports as needed.
- Maintain departmental office supplies.
- Track temporary employees and contractors
- Supports HR Leadership Team as necessary
- Track PTO and give Incentive Plan information to Finance department
- Manages Employment Referral Program, Recruiting Mailbox, and 30/60/90 day verifications.
- Project support
- Address employee relations issues as assigned
Physical requirements include sitting, frequently speaking and hearing, and occasionally standing, walking, bending, crawling, kneeling and the ability to lift up to 25 lbs. Required Experience
High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three (3) years of related HR clerical experience.
- Experience maintaining confidential information.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook Exchange; proficient in Internet Explorer.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external personnel, both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain confidentiality of personnel records.
- Read, comprehend, and interpret job-related documents.
- Work in and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and quickly adapt to changes in work assignments.
Tracking Code: 2928-194
Job Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular