Chesapeake Energy Corporation Senior Water Technician in Cotulla, Texas
Our core values — integrity and trust, respect, transparency and open communication, commercial focus and change leadership — are the lens through which we evaluate every business decision. As a dynamic, growing company that offers extremely competitive compensation and benefits, our employees are our most valued assets and the foundation of Chesapeake’s performance among our E&P competitors.
This senior-level position is responsible for oversight of water related activities. These activities include, but not limited to, water transfer operations, water facility and infrastructure construction and maintenance, water equipment surface rentals, containment operations and water transport. Oversight responsibilities will include field management, record keeping, warehouse duties and QA/QC testing.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Trouble shoots and repairs water systems as needed.
- Sets up and tears down of equipment used on water transfer jobs.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance to ensure that equipment continues to run smoothly.
- Coordinates work of contractors including project management expectations.
- Inspects and maintains water facilities and systems to current specifications.
- Performs all duties, and ensures all contractors perform all duties, according to Chesapeake's EHS Guideline.
- Assists with the acquisition and management of right-of-way for water transfer operations.
- Responds to requests and coordinates the One-Call or Call Before You Dig program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Specific Skills
- Strong knowledge of related equipment and materials.
- Ability to provide timely response to operational needs, while maintaining quality of work.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Basic knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as managing files and records, data entry, set up functions, process information and other office procedures and terminology.
- Ability to possess a valid driver's license.
Minimum: High school diploma or GED
Minimum: 5 - 8 years related work experience
- Previous Water Transfer experience preferred.
Chesapeake Energy takes necessary action to ensure that all applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Our commitment to responsibly developing oil and natural gas in the Lone Star State begins with minimizing our environmental impact. We recycle produced water wherever possible using our Aqua Renew program and focus on collaborative, sustainable solutions to protect Texas resources. With growing operations from the Eagle Ford to the Barnett, we are among the state’s top three producers of oil and natural gas. Our investment in the communities where we live and work are also about people, and we proudly employ Texans and contract with Texas businesses.
Job Segment: Gas, Gas Technician, Technician, Architecture, Clerical, Energy, Engineering, Technology, Administrative