CVS Health 1st Shift - Receiver - Conroe DC in Conroe, Texas
The Receiver is responsible for the acknowledgement of and accounting for the timely receipt of all merchandise as described in CVS buyer generated purchase orders (P.O.’s) and carrier-generated freight bills. The Receiver is also responsible for completeness and correctness of each receipt and the final preparation of merchandise stacked on pallets and presented for put-away.
· Instruct drivers and lumpers as to height and stacking patterns for each pallet to be received, in order to sort and segregate merchandise.
· Assist driver in unloading when appropriate.
· Use WMS hand held RF (Radio Frequency) Unit to check in product.
· Apply correct License Plate to lower right hand corner of the case, for each SKU number received.
· Sign driver’s freight bill noting overage, shortage, and damages as reflected on p.o./work sheet.
· Return signed delivery receipts to driver.
· Ensure all paperwork is completed and submitted for accurate updating.
· Ensure all safety and Loss Prevention procedures are adhered to.
· Pull full case orders as per daily volume .
· Palletize and wrap merchandise as required for shipping to stores
· Pull all packing slips off outside of cartons received.
· Hand deliver completed PO/work sheets, freight bills, and packing slips (if any) to Receiving clerical staff.
· Operate manual or electric pallet jacks and any other equipment as required.
· Operate CRT & RF equipment to verify purchase order receipts.
· Process store orders in the full case area.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Ability to count accurately.
· Ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
· Good vision, with normal depth perception.
· Able to apply constant visual and mental attention to surroundings to avoid injury to others and damage to equipment.
· Ability to be trained and licensed to operate powered equipment.
· Lifting: frequent medium, occasional medium heavy (see appendix).
· Constant bending/reaching/stooping; constant walking/standing/climbing (see appendix).
· Normal warehouse working conditions with constant exposure to dust, dirt, and noise.
High School or Equivalent.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health at mailto:EEO_AA@CVSHealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/